Protocol are currently working with a fantastic provider of Further Education to recruit for a temporary Electrical Installation Assessor to join them remotely during the current lockdown. Upon reopening of colleges, this role will be based in the East London area.
This client has excellent links with businesses, professionals and industry experts. Last rated as GOOD in April 2016, the client is consistently investing to keep up with its students demands. By providing industry standard learning environments and access to new and rapidly advancing technologies, the college is proud to offer students with expansive opportunities in their chosen fields.
- Assessing Electrical Installation students at levels 1-3 for 3-5 days per week
- Assessing remotely during lockdown and on-site upon reopening of colleges
The person & qualifications
- Previous experience assessing Electrical Installation at levels 1-3
- Hold a minimum level 3 qualification in Electrical Installation
- Hold a recognised assessors qualification
- The ability & equipment to assess remotely
- The ability to commute into East London when colleges reopen
- Teaching experience in Electrical Installation & a teaching qualification is desirable but not essential
- A DBS on the update service or dated in the previous 12 months through Protocol
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.