Protocol are currently recruiting for a Psychology Lecturer to join a long-standing modern, forward-thinking University Group in East London. This establishment offers a flexible, student-focused style of education to cater for all its students. Boasting newly renovated facilities including Classrooms with interactive teaching capabilities, Fully equipped, open access IT suites and Comprehensive Student Support this HE establishment offers a comfortable and inclusive learning environment for all students .
We are seeking a dynamic and successful Psychology Lecturer who holds a wealth of industry experience and demonstrable high quality teaching practice across Applied Psychology degrees to commence teaching for this establishment commencing in September 2020.
- Preparing and delivering regular lectures for students
- Preparing and marking student assignments, essays, exams and providing one-on-one feedback on academic performance where necessary
- Guiding class discussions, whilst encouraging debate and feedback among students
- Adhering to the establishments in house policies
- Attending departmental and faculty meetings with other staff members
- Delivery of the allocated Applied Psychology degree modules from Foundation Level to Year 3 degree
The person & qualifications
- Hold a Masters Degree in Psychology or a related subject area
- Have delivery experience of teaching level 6 and above
- BPS Graduate member of HCPC registered
- Hold HE teaching experience
- High levels of student engagement
- Flexible, adaptable
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.