Protocol are delighted to be working on behalf of one of the UK’s leading training and awarding organisations in order to recruit for a new, permanent, full time Training Manager to work out of their state of the art training centre in Edinburgh. Are you innovative? Looking for a new challenge in which you can prosper? Get in touch.
- Design and develop course content
- Working with education providers in order to be at the forefront of the Construction and Engineering market
- Work closely with the Construction and Engineering sector to maintain a solid industry competency
- Build and develop the independent training division
The person & qualifications
- Passionate with a drive to succeed
- Passionate about the education and specifically the apprenticeship field
- Understand both Scottish and English apprenticeships
- Well connected in the Engineering and Construction field
- Willing to travel nationwide
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.