Protocol are delighted to be working on behalf of one of the UK’s leading Training Providers in order to recruit for a new Head of Business Development. You will be working closely with the CEO and Senior Leadership Team to develop a 3 year Business Development Strategy, agreeing and achieving income targets in line with the wider Business Plan.
- Lead on the identification and development of long-term strategic areas of business continuity and growth.
- Work closely with the wider business development team, developing them to ensure strong achievement rates
- Support the Business Development team in the production of compelling funding submissions
- Oversee the management and reporting of the commissioning process, including contract management and performance reporting
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners
The person & qualifications
- Experience of working in a similar role, with strong evidence of writing and winning bids and originating new business proposals of a significant scale and complexity.
- Experienced and competent senior manager possessing a range of management and leadership skills including; coaching and team development.
- Experience within Apprenticeships and AEB
- Willing to travel nationwide
- Experience of developing a wider team
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.