Protocol are working with a leading FE College based in the West London area. It is a very well-established College graded as “Outstanding” by Ofsted. The College’s students are at the heart of what they do, and their priority is to prepare all their learners for the future. The excellent staff and facilities ensure that they provide a well-rounded learning experience to students to help them reach their full potential. Last year over 800 students from the A-Level and Vocational Courses went on to study at top universities.
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity to join them on a full-time, permanent basis as an Electrical Installation Lecturer.
- To ensure the retention and achievement of students through delivery of engaging content and good practice in teaching and learning
- You will teach across a range of programmes focused on the Electrical Work Based Learning apprenticeship framework and the commercial training programmes at Level 3
- Additionally monitoring and supporting apprentices to ensure they gain new skills and reach their full potential
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to student recruit and participate in open evenings to attract future apprentices
The person & qualifications
- You must hold a Level 3 qualification in Electrical Installation
- An assessing qualification is desirable
- A teaching qualification is also desirable but the college may be willing to up-skill an outstanding candidate
- Must be enthusiastic and inspiring to learners
- Relevant experience in the Electrical Installation industry is essential
- Must have an enhanced DBS on the update service or within 12 months (or be willing to apply for one)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.