Protocol are working with a leading college group based in the West Anglia to recruit for an exciting new opportunity. Graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted, this college have an excellent track record in developing the skills and talents of their students and boast excellent facilities designed to prepare students for employment and further study.
We are seeking an outstanding candidate to join them as a Mechanical Engineering Lecturer, on a full-time, permanent basis.
- You will be teaching on range of engineering courses with a specialism in Welding
- The successful candidate will support students and apprentices up to Level 3 with their learning
- Engage and encourage students to reach their full potential in their subject area
The person & qualifications
- Must have previous experience teaching Welding
- A broad range of Engineering skills including machining, fitting, fabrication or maintenance is beneficial
- The successful candidate must also hold a HNC qualification (or equivalent) in an Engineering subject
- A teaching qualification is desirable but the college may be willing to up skill an outstanding candidate
- A ‘Golden Handshake’ of £3000 is payable to the successful candidate, in addition to salary, upon joining the college
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.