We are currently working with a graded GOOD college in the Norfolk area to recruit an enthusiastic and dynamic Maths teaching professional on a permanent basis to deliver both Functional Skills and GCSE Maths.
This establishment boasts three campuses spanning the Norfolk area offering a wide range of courses from entry level to degree for all students. In 2019 77% of students achieved A*-C grades at A-level for the second year running, with an overall pass rate of 98%.
With a vested interest in all staff this educational front-runner offers support for progression and career planning within all academic course areas.
- Deliver both the Functional Skills Maths and GCSE Maths curricula
- Adhere to college policies including Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding
- Support students both pastorally and academically
- Provide feedback as and when required
- Complete all planning and preparation for lessons including SOWs and lesson plans
- Undertake an administrative duties as required
The person & qualifications
- Hold a level L5 teaching qualification (desirable)
- Hold a minimum level 3 qualification in Maths
- Hold previous Maths teaching experience at GCSE and Functional Skills Level
- High levels of student engagement
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.