Recruitment Consultant – Flexible location
£19k-£24k per annum (dependent on experience) + benefits
Do you want to be a key part of an energetic, friendly and growing team? We’d love to hear from you!
Protocol are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our team!
We are the leading provider of flexible staffing and recruitment services for Further and Higher Education and Skills and Training having worked in this sector for 25 years providing the complete recruitment solution.
We know the pressures and challenges facing the education and skills sector and understand that our clients and candidates trust and rely on our expertise to match the right person to the right role, taking the time to establish the ethos, standards and working practices of the organisation, and working hard to make continuous positive contributions through the provision of only the very best candidates and career opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Sales, Account Management, Customer Service Management or other similar roles and be looking for their next challenge in 360 recruitment and talent acquisition!
- Have excellent communication skills when it comes to both candidates and clients
- Past experience and a proven track record in developing business
- Working to improve recruitment efficiency
- This is a full time role offering 37 hours per week with a 4:30 finish on a Friday
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Team-based competitions
- Regular team activities and company-wide social events
- Access to training and CPD opportunities
If you would like to know more about this, please give me a call on 07741 153655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org