Protocol are delighted to be supporting a tech focused training provider based in the East Midlands in order to recruit for a permanent, full time Head of Sales/Business Development. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to build their own success. As well as being fully supported to build your own sales function, you will also be given equity in the business as time moves forward.
- Build and develop a sales/business development function
- Develop business within the East Midlands
- Be responsible for tenders/bids
- Grow the brand and reputation of the business within the local area
- Report to board on a regular basis while being a crucial part of the senior management team
The person & qualifications
- High level of experience within the ITP space
- Well connected in the East Midlands
- Willing to travel
- Willing to adapt and be a forward thinker
- Ability to build a division while developing business yourself
- Knowledge of the tech market would be desirable
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.