Protocol are currently recruiting with a successful client based in the Buckinghamshire area for a permanent, full-time Multi Skills Lecturer.
An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ college, the client provides exceptional facilities built to industry standards, helping its students with the necessary equipment and teaching to progress further into their chosen fields. They are passionate about helping people of all ages and abilities to achieve their learning goals and life aspirations.
- To Lecturer as part of the college’s Multi-Skills study programme for students wishing to experience the construction trades
- It will include a wide range of practical tasks in all trade areas and you will be encouraged to develop the learner’s skills in the of area construction that they are hoping to progress into
- You will contribute to the College Group’s pursuit of excellence by delivering high quality, innovative teaching at all levels
- You should use own current professional and academic experience to deliver aspirational, engaging learning opportunities that motivate student satisfaction and increase attainment
- Promote high levels of student ambition leading to positive progression and excellent employer satisfaction.
The person & qualifications
- Previous experience delivering multi-skills courses to learners within FE
- Level 3 qualification in relevant area or Degree level qualification in a relevant subject area or equivalent in industry experience
- Teaching qualification or willingness to obtain designated teaching qualification within specified time
- Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (CAVA) or willingness to work towards
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.