Protocol are recruiting for South Staffordshire College for additional enthusiastic and motivated support workers who can work effectively and imaginatively. Providing first class support for learners to develop education, communication, social, emotional and personal skills to assist with their preparation into adulthood. Provision centres around delivering wholly personalised study programmes which are designed to support each one of their learners to achieve their full potential.
You will be a strong team player with a real desire to help young adults.
Why work with South Staffordshire College?
- They are officially best college in the West Midlands for apprenticeship achievement and well above the national average
- All their campuses are really easy to get to, by public and college transport
- You get to make the most of great facilities – with their Animal Zone, Wedge art gallery, motor vehicle workshop, restaurants, fully equipped music recording studios, salons, collaborative and inspiring learning spaces, gym and a new investment into Agricultural Technology
- They work in partnership with some of the best employers
- They’ve invested in the most cutting edge technology, Google Apps for Education (G Suite) including GMail and cloud storage for every student
- Supporting young people with complex learning difficulties and disabilities
The person & qualifications
- Previous experience working in a range of settings supporting young people with complex learning difficulties and disabilities
- Knowledge of SEND and the Education, Health, Care process will be an advantage.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.