Protocol are delighted to be recruiting for a Motor Vehicle Instructor based in the South Yorkshire region. We are seeking candidates who are passionate and knowledgeable about the automotive industry and have the drive and motivation to help learners to progress in their careers, increase their employability and support their personal development. The ideal candidate will have a strong industry background within the automotive sector, experience of training and assessing, and have strong organisational and communication skills in order to inspire and educate learners.
This position will be working full time on a permanent basis.
- To prepare and deliver teaching, instruction and support for students. This will include instruction to individual students or groups of learners in a workshop, studio, practical, or realistic work environment.
- To prepare teaching materials as required and as directed by a Course Leader or manager.
- To assess work within their programmes in order to support student progress.
The person & qualifications
- Level 4 teaching qualification e.g. CTLLS (or willingness to work towards one).
- Minimum of 2 years’ industry experience in in a relevant work area.
- Level 3 motor vehicle qualification or related
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.