Trainer Assessor for Infrastructure Technician
£32,000 – £37,000
Protocol are currently working with an admirable college, which is renowned for its outstanding results. We are looking to recruit a Trainer Assessor for Infrastructure Technician on a part-time basis, starting as soon as possible. You will be involved in the Marketing and promotion of the college and the Apprenticeship Provision.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Take an active role in marketing, promotional and recruitment activities as directed
- Ensure sufficient, current resources are available and supervise the practical aspects at Open Events, Careers Events and other internal and external promotional activities
- Work collaboratively with the Business Engagement Team to develop leads and communicate market information
- Be a positive role model for the college and school’s provision with all stakeholders
- Provide assessors with feedback, advice and support to help them maintain and improve the
- assessment practice
- Check that assessments are planned, prepared for and carried out according to agreed
- A1 Assessor Award or equivalent
- Relevant qualification and experience in the subject area
- Driver’s License as travel may be required
- Experience of using Turnitin or an equivalent tracking and monitoring on-line portfolio (desirable)
- Successful experience of delivering and assessing digital qualifications.
- Excellent time management
- Friendly and able to put the students at the heart of everything you do
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010. As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted, you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.