The Engineering Department has experienced significant growth in all areas of the provision. We provide training on several engineering pathways which also includes full time study programmes, higher education and apprenticeships.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone currently working within education or industry to join our team as a lecturer in electrical engineering. The ideal candidate will have a strong industry background within engineering maintenance.
You will be joining our dedicated and self-motivated engineering team, as well as providing additional knowledge and experience for the future development of a successful department.
- Deliver quality teaching and learning
- Participate in departmental and cross college events
- Support all students to achieve their goals
- Support the team and head of academy to ensure the continued success and growth of the area
The person & qualifications
- Good industry knowledge and experience
- Relevant industry qualifications that relate to working within an electrical engineering environment.
- The successful candidate will be required to complete a teaching qualification if one is not already held.
- The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and PLCs
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.