Protocol are recruiting for on behalf of a gold rated University based in the West Midlands for potential, upcoming positions.
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity to join them on a permanent basis as a Digital marketing Lecturer
- To support the development and delivery of the academic provision to undergraduate and postgraduate students, as required, ensuring an excellent student experience.
- To undertake teaching and teaching-related activities as determined by the Course Leader/Head of Department.
- To participate in research, knowledge exchange, public engagement and/or scholarly activity for personal development and to enhance the reputation of the University.
- To lead/contribute to University and/or School initiatives in line with strategic business plan.
- For a Senior Lecturer, take a leading role in the above activities, supporting the Head of Department with operational management responsibilities, as required.
The person & qualifications
- A Masters or above in related field
- Recent experience of teaching within Higher Education
- Must be enthusiastic and inspiring to learners
- Contemporary experience in the field of Digital Marketing
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.