Protocol are working with a leading FE College based in the West London area. It is a very well-established College graded as “Outstanding” by Ofsted. The College’s students are at the heart of what they do, and their priority is to prepare all their learners for the future. The excellent staff and facilities ensure that they provide a well-rounded learning experience to students to help them reach their full potential. Last year over 800 students from the A-Level and Vocational Courses went on to study at top universities.
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity to join them on a temporary basis as an IT Lecturer starting in September
- Planning and delivering IT courses up to level 2 & 3 IT
- Teaching 20 hours hours per week
- Delivering level 2 (specifically animation using Flash or Adobe Animation) and teaching on the RQF Extended Diploma Level 3 course.
- Motivating students to excel in their subject area
The person & qualifications
- Ideally to have a recognised teaching qualification
- Have a minimum of a L3 in a relevant subject / degree
- Recent experience of teaching IT from level 1-3
- Must have experience teaching within the FE Sector and environment
- Must have an enhanced DBS on the update service or within 12 months (or be willing to apply for one)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.