Protocol are proud to be working on behalf of South Staffordshire College to recruit the very best talent to join their teams! With campuses in Lichfield, Tamworth, Cannock and Rodbaston, they provide a wide range of courses to suit every learning style and help develop essential employability and interpersonal skills.
The College are currently seeking a Horticulture Lecturer to join them on a full-time and permanent basis, based at the Lichfield campus.
- Deliver engaging Horticulture lessons to Levels 1-4
- Attend departmental meetings
- Contribute to extra curricular activities
Qualifications and experience
- Teaching qualification is essential for this role
- Must have at least 3 years relevant teaching experience
- Must hold a degree in a relevant subject area
Information about the college and how to apply
- For more information about South Staffordshire College, please visit their website today.
- Please also view the interview guarantee scheme form, fill out and attach to your application if applicable.
- To apply for this role, please read the job description and download an application form today and return it to xxxx.
South Staffordshire College is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expect all staff to share this commitment. Positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, medical clearance and satisfactory references.
For our Disclosure & Barring Service check including our commitment to the recruitment of ex-offenders’ policy, please click here.