Protocol are delighted to be working with one of the UK’s most innovative and reputable training providers in the country in order to recruit for a permanent, full time RTITB Instructor who will be responsible for delivering Level 2 Forklift Truck Operations (counterbalance & reach) qualifications.
- Mentor and tutor groups of learners in order to train, review, monitor and assess. Provide prompt and constructive feedback as soon as possible after any assessment.
- Maintain learners individual files and tracking documents/registers ensuring assessments are completed to the required standards and co-operate with the Quality Assurance Manager to carry out Internal Verification as required.
- Support the development of this area of curriculum provision. Make sure that assessment strategies used are inclusive (regardless of gender, age, origin, etc.) and are fair, reliable, current, valid maintaining consistency in assessment decisions.
- Promote British Values and Prevent to service users.
- Keep and maintain accurate records of assessments in candidate’s logbooks as well as in Company documents and retrieval systems according to the Company and awarding body requirements whilst complete all administrative work concerned.
The person & qualifications
- RTITB registered Forklift Truck (counterbalance & reach) instructor
- A minimum of a level 3 teaching qualification desirable
- Preferably hold a recognised Assessor Award (D32,D33,A1,TAQA)
- Experience of coaching/mentoring people with mixed abilities
- Worked as a classroom based tutor before with relevant competence
- A good knowledge of IT based systems
- Literacy & Numeracy qualifications at Level 2 or above desirable
- Full UK driving licence and use of own vehicle desirable, but not essential due to location
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.