Protocol are currently recruiting for a Lecturer in Maths to join an Ofsted graded ‘Good’ College on a permanent basis based in Kings Lynn. The College is committed to changing lives through learning and has the welfare of the students at the forefront of everything they do.
- Delivery of GCSE & Functional Skills Maths programme
- Inspiring students to excel in their subject areas
- Provide high quality teaching & access to learning
The person & qualifications
- Must have a Level 5 teaching qualification (Diploma in Education/DTLLS/Cert Ed/PGCE)
- Must have a minimum level 3 qualification in Maths
- Must have Level 2 English (GCSE A*-C/9-4)
- Must have experience delivering GCSE & Functional Skills Maths
- DBS must be through Protocol or on the update service
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion