We are looking to recruit experienced lecturers of marketing to put forward to our client. If you have the ambition, ability and energy to make a difference through your teaching and research then apply now to be considered to join some of the biggest business schools within Universities.
If you have experience in any of the following specified areas in particular please provide further details on this in your application:
- Digital and Mobile Marketing
- Advertising Marketing Analytics
- Experiential Marketing
- Business to Business Marketing
- Behavioural and Consumer Marketing
- Branding & Marketing Strategy
Program development and leadership skills will be desirable attributes for applicants for roles of a senior nature. As we are working with clients to source candidates for different levels of seniority any details or evidence you can provide will be useful in aligning you to your next position.
The person & qualifications
- A doctorate in Marketing or nearing completion
- Teaching experience in Marketing, including seminar leading and assessment
- Experience as a researcher and/or in knowledge exchange activity, as demonstrated by a
track record of publication (or the potential to publish)
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in the subject area, as demonstrated by peer
group feedback based on compulsory micro-teach session prior to interview
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write clearly and
sensitively for a student audience
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to plan and organise to meet deadlines
- A willingness to contribute to the enhancement of the student experience
- Willingness to undertake additional activities commensurate with the role (e.g. work across
the Business School; engage in open days; occasional weekend and evening teaching;
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.