Protocol is delighted to be working with an education provider in South Yorkshire in the recruitment to the position of Programme Manager for Construction.
The successful candidate will have line management responsibility for both classroom and work based curriculum, and will support the course leaders within construction to ensure that the curriculum offer meets the needs of all stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have experience of curriculum management within the area and have a proven track record of outstanding teaching and assessment.
- To be responsible for the management of specific programmes including the line management of course teams and effective curriculum co-ordination.
- To ensure the quality of teaching, learning and assessment through the evaluation, mentoring and coaching of new and existing teachers.
- To ensure the timetabling of programmes, staff and accommodation is implemented to best practice guidance.
- To carry out mentored and graded lesson observations.
- To act as lead Internal Verifier within the programme area including liaison with relevant awarding bodies and External Verifiers.
- To teach on a range of programmes.
The person & qualifications
- Subject specific Degree or professional qualification at Level 4
- Teaching qualification (PGCE/Cert Ed/QTS)
- 5 years’ teaching experience in a relevant curriculum area, including course co-ordination
- Management qualification (desirable)
- Assessor/Verifier Awards (desirable)
- Management experience in a curriculum area
- Experience in effecting managing budgets (desirable)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.