English Language Teacher Trainer
Attractive Day rate
Temporary – up to 10 weeks
End of Oct’ start
Our client offers a range of bespoke English Language training programmes, tailored to meet the requirements of their international clients.
Courses will be delivered in China. Applicants should clearly indicate whether they are available to teach overseas and the period that they would be available to spend overseas at any one time. Most training courses will be of 2 to 10 week’s duration and will take place at the end of October.
It is expected that applicants will be committed to delivering courses in a creative, integrated and dynamic way to suit the needs of their clients and in the context of the teaching and learning environment of their clients’ country of origin.
Duties will include:
- Plan, prepare and adapt materials and deliver an agreed level of timetabled teaching within the subject specialism of English Language Teacher Training
- Prepare and adapt materials for assessments
- Provide constructive feedback and recommendations to learners
- Maintain accurate course records
- Ensure the accurate maintenance of relevant student information
- Contribute to the self-evaluation procedures to ensure continued review and improvement of courses
- Keep up to date with developments in own discipline and with educational trends
- Degree in either English, Business Management or similar subject
- CELTA qualification or equivalent
- Knowledge of British Council accreditation criteria
- Demonstrable experience of delivering Business English tuition to adults / young adults, at a range of levels
- Experience of teaching towards Cambridge / IELTS qualifications – desirable
- Experience in a similar role desirable
Return flights, accommodation and cost of visa will all be funded by the client.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.