Capital Talent Box are the onsite agency of choice at West London College. Launched in summer 2020 to serve the college’s recruitment needs, its key aim is to provide quality agency associates to be part of the college’s continuing success.
16 hours per week
We are currently looking for a Multimedia Lecturer to teach Multimedia, Art, ICT and Customer Service to students aged 16-25 with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. Be responsible for the teaching, learning and achievement of all students in your classes ensuring equality of opportunity for all. Be responsible and accountable for supporting students to achieve the highest possible outcomes in line with their aspirations.
- To teach a relevant and differentiated multimedia curriculum for students with ASD and Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
- Support learners to develop their IT skills in appropriate design packages to support production of film, websites and other creative media linked to the curriculum.
- Keep up-to-date with creative, technological and software developments.
- Has experience of developing a high quality curriculum offer and resources.
- Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, other staff and external agencies in the best interests of students.
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment to secure students’ progress.
- Fully utilise technologies such as Google classroom for student learning and college information systems to record and track student progress and achievement.
Be a part of the future at West London College, apply now!
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.