Protocol are proud to be working with a leading national Skills and Training provider who due to recent expansion and growth are now looking to recruit a Quality and Performance Manager on a permanent basis.
As an integral member of the regional team, you will have the responsibility for leading operational delivery staff to deliver outstanding curriculum to our learners, while ensuring a quality service to all learners, in-line with OFSTED, Awarding Organisations, EFSA and Combined Authority requirements.
Working with the tutors and reporting directly to the Regional Operations Manager, you will promote sharing of best practice and knowledge, embed continuous quality improvements, and ensure high quality delivery takes place throughout the delivery teams to support the success of the contract.
You will be responsible for overall effectiveness of the tutors and their KPIs, ensuring the business processes and practices are delivered consistently to agreed quality standards across a range of activities and teams.
- To line manage your tutors and ensure that they meet their KPI’s for performance and quality, providing a personal development plan to enable staff to reach their potential
- To direct the operational delivery teams to achieve key contract performance targets needed to meet minimum standards for Ofsted, ESFA, Awarding Bodies and external inspections.
- To support, analyse, review, and drive self- assessment and quality improvements across the region, focusing on achieving outstanding quality of education and outcomes for learners, that are aligned across the business and encompass additional to regional variances
- Ensure the region is always able to demonstrate the 3 I’s – Intent, Implementation and Impact against the learner experience and staff within your region
- Ensure the curriculum is implemented and standardised to effectively meet quality standards and learner needs.
- Support the design and implementation of CPD and standardisations for all delivery staff.
- To ensure identified improvements to teaching, learning and assessments are based on all quality assurance processes including learner walk through observations, OTLA feedback, interim and summative sampling, data scrutiny, learner feedback, whilst ensuring risks and shortfalls are highlighted to the ROM.
- Work with the wider business to embed quality improvement processes and to ensure all self-assessment activity is inclusive.
Produce and use data reports on a range of quality measures to monitor the progression of learners and support timely achievements and impact to learners
- Implement and influence feedback and improvement requirements from Awarding Organisations and Inspectorates to ensuring all internal processes meet external standards.
- Support the development of internal documents, process and policies linked to the delivery of programmes.
The person & qualifications
- Hold V1 and A1 qualifications or alternatives
- Hold a teaching and or learning and development qualification
- Experience of leading on quality assurance process
- Direct experience of Ofsted and other external inspections
- Experience of supporting the development of curriculum and resources for classroom and remote delivery
- Knowledge of ESFA and devolved funding rules and audit requirements
- Experience of delivering, meeting, and exceeding targets
- Full UK driving license
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.