Protocol are working alongside an established Academic partnership in Cambridge, a cluster of schools in the South of Cambridge with a local, national and international reputation for educational excellence. We pride ourselves on an innovative approach to teaching and learning and a commitment to high standards for all.
- Teaching Beginners level French to Adult learners
- Demonstrate good teaching practice
- Participate in subject meetings to discuss policy, practice and implementation of the French curriculum
- Plan lesson and sequences of lessons to meet pupils’ individual learning needs and plan effectively to ensure that pupils have the opportunity to meet their potential.
The person & qualifications
- Be a qualified teacher or NQT.
- Be committed to achieving the highest possible standards
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.