Protocol are working with a leading FE College based in the London area. The College’s students are at the heart of what they do, and their priority is to prepare all their learners for the future. The excellent staff and facilities ensure that they provide a well-rounded learning experience to students to help them reach their full potential.
The role will require for you to undertake all related duties as an Arboriculture Lecturer.
Role Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Providing guidance and support to enable learners from all sections of the community to be included in education and achieve their potential as successful learners and future citizens;
- Planning and preparing an engaging, inclusive learning experience to progress learning, working both independently and cooperatively with others where relevant
- Ensuring that campus-based and work-based learning programmes meet as a minimum the relevant contractual and QA/QC requirements, including the compilation and submission of internal and external data and reports as required
- Ensuring compliance with the policy and guidelines on health and safety in teaching.
- Working with the staff to help identify opportunities to further develop the academic portfolio to increase student recruitment
- Working with the staff to help identify opportunities to further develop the academic portfolio for national and international recruitment
- Contributing, where relevant, to the delivery of wider forestry and environmental management related training and education activities, including assisting with the development of a good working relationship with colleagues that have relevant interests (e.g. within SAC Consulting).
The Person and Qualification
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification or be working towards one (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, Cert Ed)
- Must have an enhanced DBS on the update service or within 12 months (or be willing to apply for one)
- Must have general land based background
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.