Protocol are delighted to be working with an industry-leading Training Provider based in Slough. Due to increased demand for training, they are looking for a Senior Mechanical Training Consultant. They have state of the art facilities, and deliver a wide range of courses across mechanical, electrical and water hygiene.
- Deliver training events to agreed standards at PPL Training centres or on customer premises, throughout UK and occasionally overseas
- Carry out assessment of candidates against established criteria
- Develop both open and bespoke events to meet specified needs
The person & qualifications
- Engineering qualification at QCF level 4 or above (HNC or equivalent)
- Recognised Internal Quality Assessor qualification (D32/33, A1 or equivalent)
- Practical experience of operation and maintenance of Pressure Systems ie Steam/ Hot Water systems, Compressed Air, Refrigeration, Med Gases etc
- Authorised Person Mechanical System or Ventilation experience within MOD, NHS or Commercial FM Sector and a good understanding of JSP375 or HTM03-01
- Authorised Person Medical Gases experience and a good knowledge of the operation of safe systems of work in particular HTM 02-01
- Practical experience in the validation and commissioning of Ventilation and Med Gas installations
- A mechanical engineering apprenticeship or equivalent recognised training programme.
- A relevant mechanical qualification at QCF level 3 or above
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.