We are currently working with a number of clients across the UK to appoint lecturers of maths or accounting. We are looking for candidates with a keen eye for innovation in order to develop the program courses and provide unique support to students in line with the changing educational climate.
- Module leadership
- Curriculum and content design
- Assessment development and marking
- Personal tuition
- Project supervision and coaching
- Student cohort and group management
- Various other teaching and training activities
- Develop relevant and appropriate assessments, work-based learning projects and PD activities
- Complete data driven analysis, reporting of learner and client outcomes
- Bring professional expertise and an understanding of the current corporate landscape into teaching and learnin
The person & qualifications
- A relevant professional teaching qualification or a commitment to gain this
- Extensive professional experience in relevant corporate roles
- Leadership, training or staff development experience
- Experience of giving presentations or of public speaking
- The ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
- The ability to work well in a team and be collaborative
- Digital literacy
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would be interested in learning more about this role, please apply with your CV and cover letter. Alternatively email email@example.com for an informal conversation in line with this role.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.