Protocol are delighted to be working with an industry-leading Training Provider based in Cardiff. Due to increased demand for training, they are looking for a Heating and Ventilation Assessor. They have state of the art facilities, and deliver a wide range of courses.
The role of the assessor is to make an informed judgement about the range of evidence a learner is required to produce to demonstrate their competence that meets the assessment criteria. This is a home based role with most learners attending College in Wales but some learners are in England too.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative with good organisational skills
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Hold occupational competency such as relevant industry qualification in Building Engineering Services, Heating & Ventilation
The person & qualifications
- Keen awareness of confidentiality and data protection issues
- Assessor qualification such as D32, D33, A1 or CAVA etc.
- Awareness and understanding of regulatory requirements
- The ability to work flexible hours and locations
- Self-motivated & enthusiastic
- Ability to travel within the UK
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.