Protocol are working with an East Midlands based college boasting at least 12 different college sites across it’s city. Boasting an offering of over 300 courses ranging from Entry Level to University Level this Educational powerhouse offers academic options for all.
This college boasts nationally-renowned former students as well as highly-skilled industry and academic professionals as part of their teaching staff. Priding itself on student-focused staff and inclusivity this establishment offers a warm and inviting learning environment for every student. Priding itself on one main shared value; personal success for students and all staff.
As well as classroom-based learning this organisation offers an array of Apprenticeships from Motor Vehicle to Dentistry to Business Administration. An opportunity for students to study in a stimulation environment with opportunity to learn new skills and meet new people in a different environment.
- Delivery of HE Enginenring subjects across General Engineering with some Electrical bias.
- Supporting the department when necessary
- Setting online work and tasks for students when required
- Adhere to all college policies including Safeguarding and Equality and Diversity
- Motivating students to excel in their subject area
- Supporting students both pastorally and academically
The person & qualifications
- Hold a minimum level 5 qualification in Engineering or a related subject
- HND or HNC Engineering Lecturing experience
- High levels of student engagement
- Hold a teaching qualification (desirable)
- Must have an enhanced DBS on the update service or within 12 months (or be willing to apply for one)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.