Protocol are working with a leading FE College based in the West London area. It is a very well-established College graded as “Outstanding” by Ofsted. The College’s students are at the heart of what they do, and their priority is to prepare all their learners for the future. The excellent staff and facilities ensure that they provide a well-rounded learning experience to students to help them reach their full potential. Last year over 800 students from the A-Level and Vocational Courses went on to study at top universities.
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity to join them on a permanent basis as a Course Team Leader: Electrical Installation starting ASAP
Course Team leader responsibilities are:
The organisation and development of the curriculum
Contributing to improving the quality of the provision
To assist in the monitoring and supervision of all teaching and non -teaching staff to ensure they are kept informed regarding all College and curriculum developments
- Teach on a range of programmes including the Level 3 Apprenticeship delivery, including both practical and theory sessions, primarily Electrical Installation. (The role will involve teaching approximately 21 hours per week. Teaching hours are calculated on an annualised basis
- Prepare schemes of work, lesson plans and resource materials for teaching programmes.
The person & qualifications
- You must have Level 3 qualification in Electrical Installation
- An advanced level teaching qualification for the FE sector, e.g. DET, PGCE or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of successful teaching in Electrical Installation
- Ability to plan courses, timetables and work schedules
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.