We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Early Years and Health & Social Care Lecturer who is available to start immediately to deliver Levels 2 & 3.
Protocol are delighted to be working with one of the largest Further Education providers in the South East. They drive to deliver an inspirational education experience to their students across all their college campuses.
They are always looking to recruit staff who are passionate about what they do and who share their vision.
If you are hard-working, passionate about what you do and want to make a difference to future generations, we would love to hear from you.
- To deliver Early Years and Health & Social Care – Levels 2 & 3
- To develop and deliver dynamic learning programmes that meet the needs of learners and utilise a diverse range of teaching and learning strategies.
- To plan and deliver Early Years and Health & Social Care in a group setting to learners of varying abilities
The person & qualifications
- Must have recent relevant experience of delivering Early Years and Health & Social Care at FE Level
- Must have a relevant teaching qualification.
- Must have the ability to inspire and engage students to achieve their full potential and a passion for teaching and learning.
- Educated to degree level or hold a relevant occupational qualification in the subject area
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.