Our client is looking to appoint an inspirational Fine Art Lecturer to contribute to the development and continued success of the BA Fine Art course. The successful applicant will be a practising artist with a national profile in relation to fine art and a depth of knowledge and understanding of current and historic trends in fine art. They will also have a track record of enhancement and innovation in relation to developing an outstanding learning experience for students.
Experience in the following areas are desirable
- Theoretical and critical studies
- dedicated studio spaces
- 3D workshops
- digital labs
- extensive printmaking facilities
- exhibition spaces
The person & qualifications
- Candidates from a broad range of Fine Art disciplines will be considered
- Applicants will need to be skilled in teaching and supporting students at undergraduate level, as well as postgraduate level
- You will be expected to contribute to research in the school toward the next REF exercise
- Potentially supervising MPhil/PhD students.
- Substantial experience of teaching Fine Art at Higher Education level will be considered an advantage
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.