T Level Digital Lecturer
Protocol are pleased to be working with an Ofsted rated ‘GOOD’ College based in West Cumbria to recruit a Computing/Digital Lecturer. This will be for the new T-Level qualifications starting in September 2021.
You will be required to participate in coordinating, delivering and assessing level 2 to level 5 qualifications and supporting students to successfully transition into the next stages of their careers. You should have relevant knowledge and be able to demonstrate an enthusiastic approach to teaching and learning.
- Have up to date experience of digital and computing qualifications
- Be knowledgeable in network infrastructure, installing and maintaining networks, digital technology, information security, cyber security and fundamentals of computing systems
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification
- Able to motivate students to excel in their studies
- Able to deliver excellent teaching practice
- Must have an enhanced DBS on the update service or within 12 months (or be willing to apply for one)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010. As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.