Protocol are currently partnered with a large West Midlands based college group to recruit a Podiatry Lecturer for their Podiatric Medicine department. The successful candidate will be employed on a 12 month fixed term contract.
- To deliver all aspects of teaching and learning delivery on the Podiatry Honours degree programme
- To undertake lesson preparation, both classroom delivery and clinical supervision and the setting and marking of examinations
- Undertake tutorial responsibilities for appropriate group/s of students including pastoral tutorials, subject related tutorials and dissertation supervision
- Monitor student attendance, progress and conduct and contribute to the assessment and review of student work profiles and inform line manager where action might be required in support of any struggling student
- Assist in the process of fitness to practice issues
- Be a proactive member of the course team and assist in the evaluation of teaching and learning materials and strategies and take on the role of course coordinator as required
The person & qualifications
- Must hold a minimum BSc in Podiatric Medicine or equivalent
- Be HCPC registered
- Memeber of the college of Podiatry is desirable
- PGCert is also desirable
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.