Protocol are currently recruiting with a successful client based in the Buckinghamshire area for a temporary Electrical Installation Lecturer!
Last rated as GOOD in 2013, the client provides exceptional facilities built to industry standards, helping its students with the necessary equipment and teaching to progress further into their chosen fields. They are passionate about helping people of all ages and abilities to achieve their learning goals and life aspirations.
- Delivering Electrical Installation at levels 1-3 for approximately 20 hours per week
- Carrying out admin duties such as planning & marking for approximately 5 hours per week
- Motivating students to excel within their subject
The person & qualifications
- A recognised teaching qualification
- Experienced delivering Electrical Installation at levels 1-3
- Will hold an up to date 18th Edition ideally
- Experience within industry would be desirable
- A DBS on the update service or dated in the last 12 months
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.