Protocol are proud to be working with an established Academy in the Essex area to recruit a full-time KS4 IT Teacher.
The Academy’s vision is to provide the best possible education for all of their students and to be an exceptional and high-performing educational establishment, locally, nationally and globally. They offer a broad, knowledge rich curriculum that has high academic, vocational and technical ambition for all of our students within a disciplined standards agenda.
The relationships between the staff and students are key to the Academy’s culture. Staff have high expectations, are ambitious for the students and they know them well. The rigorous focus on the child as a unique individual ensures that the lessons they receive are personalised and allow them to be actively engaged in their learning.
- To deliver excellent teaching and learning on IT Courses to KS4 students
- The post holder must set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Promote good and outstanding progress and outcomes by pupils
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a safe, conducive and high quality learning environment
- Fulfil wider professional responsibilities
- Uphold public trust in the profession and maintain high standards of ethics and behaviour, within and outside school
- Have proper and professional regard for the ethos, policies and practices of the school in which they teach, and maintain high standards in their own attendance and
- The post holder must have an understanding of, and always act within, the statutory frameworks which set out their professional duties and responsibilities.
The person & qualifications
- Must have previous experience delivering IT at KS4 level
- Must hold a teaching qualification
- Must hold a DBS dated within 12 months, on the Update Service or be willing to apply for one
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.