We at Protocol are partnered with an established School in the North London area offering a variety of subjects for students with additional needs. This establishment prides itself on supporting students with their individual academic and additional needs creating a warm and inviting learning environment for all.
With its inclusive ethos this school believe that everyone in their school community is important and should be considered, supported and celebrated. The transferrable skills and knowledge on offer for these students stems further than the classroom furnishing students with the knowledge on how to care for their community and make a positive contribution to the world.
We are seeking an experienced Food Technology and Design Technology Teacher for a fixed term contract from January 2021 until July 2021 on a full-time basis.
- Support students both pastorally and academically
- Complete all planning and preparation for lessons
- Deliver engaging and exciting lessons within Food Technology and Design and Technology
- Ensure students are challenging themselves to reach their academic capabilities
- Adhere to school policies including Safeguarding, Prevent and Equality and Diversity
- Completing any administrative tasks as required
- Attending meetings when necessary
- Ensuring positive contributions are made to the deportment
The person & qualifications
- A relevant teaching qualification and QTS
- Previous teaching experience within Food Technology and Design Technology
- Primary or Secondary School teaching experience
- Hold a minimum level 3 qualification in a relevant subject area
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.