Salary – up to £35K FTE, 8 month fixed term contract minimum
Protocol are Proudly working with a well-known provider of further education in Greater Manchester to recruit an expert in their field of Childcare in further education for a new vacancy as Coordinator for T Level Childcare courses. You will work 4 days per week from home and in the office.
The purpose of this role is to plan and develop our Education and Childcare T Level offer working with the curriculum area team and their Programme Leader to establish resources, delivery and assessment plans to ensure a successful start to the T Level courses. In September 2021 we have planned to recruit for the T Level pathway Education and Childcare. This post would see the successful candidate work closely with the Early Years team establishing and coordinating professional development opportunities using their specialist scientific knowledge to inform their decisions concerning the curriculum plan and the preparation for the implementation of the T Level components.
- Co-ordinate the development of the Education and Childcare T Level.
- Ensure the T Level curriculum and/or support provision is reviewed updated as required and in line with the National and the College’s strategic direction.
- Support the curriculum teams to plan and develop learning resource to the highest quality standards to ensure learners maximise potential for success and progression including blended T&L delivery materials, schemes and content.
- Work in partnership with external partners to develop relationships and to secure sponsorship for T Level courses.
The person & qualifications
- A Childcare degree or equivalent in a related subject
- A recognised teaching qualification
- Good understanding of learner customer and employer needs and a track record of developing and delivering a high quality provision
- Experience of successfully managing changes to curriculum/support design
- Track record of planning and developing systems for quality improvement and responding to student quality issues.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.