Capital Talent Box are the onsite agency of choice at West London College. Launched in summer 2020 to serve the college’s recruitment needs, its key aim is to provide quality agency associates to be part of the college’s continuing success. We are looking for a HR Systems Analyst to join the college, if you have a passion for improving processes and a good knowledge of HR, we want to hear from you!
To take responsibility for investigating, identifying and continuously cleansing the HR data held on the HR/Payroll system; iTrent and within personnel files.
To manage HR data, producing a comprehensive suite of management reports within the context of the College’s ‘Excellence through Learner First’ strategy and to develop and maintain the HRIS iTrent system.
To act as ‘Super User’ for the development and maintenance of the HR System; iTrent.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- To support the HR Manager (Resourcing) to manage the college establishment and ensuring its accuracy and reliability
- To act as System Administrator for the HR system; iTrent.
- To work with internal stakeholders and the requirements of the HR Function to develop and enhance management reports, providing all management information reports in a professional consistent format with tables and graphs where required.
- To proactively identify gaps in HR management information in order to enhance organisational intelligence and to recommend and design, where appropriate new reports.
- To manage the HR database, monitoring accuracy of input by the Team and working with colleagues to devise systems to ensure accuracy and reliability of data.
The legal bit
CTB promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with CTB. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all CTB assignments. All positions advertised by CTB comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.