Protocol are currently partnered with a fantastic college to appoint their new Programme Development Manager within IT and Computer Science. Together we are searching for a candidate who has great curriculum knowledge of IT, Computer Science or Digital subjects, is passionate about curriculum design and delivery and has the managerial expertise to inspire and develop a strong team around them. The successful candidate will join the college as a full time, permanent member of staff committed to upholding the colleges exceptional standard of learning for their students. See below for some further details and hit apply!
- Manage activities and strategies to ensure the high retention, achievement, success and attendance rates for identified courses are reached
- Manage the process of creation of individual SMART learning targets linked to learner study programme/course to ensure groups of learners are on track to achieve their potential
- Lead activities to ensure effective planning, preparation & development of schemes of work, lesson plans, teaching & learning resources including the development of on-line learning resources for identified courses is being undertaken. This includes BTEC (Levels 1-3), Access to HE and new provision including P-TECH, Digital T Levels and E-sports
The person & qualifications
The successful candidate will:
- Holds a L5 Teaching Qualification (e.g. Cert Ed, PGCE)
- Relevant highest level vocational qualification or degree in teaching subject
- Extensive experience, knowledge and skills to enable delivery of a range of levels across the curriculum, which demonstrates active learning and differentiated teaching styles
- Experience of supervising/managing staff to ensure high performance
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.