Protocol are delighted be supporting a highly reputable training provider in order to recruit for an Operations Manager to lead and develop their Learner Support and Development department. In your role you will play a key role in shaping and influencing the direction of the department to ensure the delivery of exceptional education. This is a crucial hire where the right candidate will be able to have a huge impact on what this ambitious organisation are looking to achieve.
- Delivery exceptional Quality of Education across all learners within each Academy.
- Provide effective leadership, and co-ordination of resources and staff for allocated curriculum academy area(s).
- Effective delivery of operational quality targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Regular and effective use of data reporting to celebrate best practice and identify key risks for immediately and meaningful solutions.
- Ensure the day to day operational activity of the academy area.
- Ensure the academies curriculum and support provision is reviewed and updated as required in line with the delivery areas strategic direction.
- Assist in the implementation and review of the delivery areas quality improvement plan, actions and KPIs.
- Responsible for the day to day leadership and management (including annual performance plans and monthly one to ones).
- Promote excellence customer service, delivery and support through own practice and support the team to achieve/exceed the same standards.
The person & qualifications
- Good understanding of learner customer and employer needs and a track record of developing and delivering a high-quality provision.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the curriculum area led including industry links.
- Strong knowledge of Ofsted and requirements of the Education Inspection Framework.
- Thorough knowledge and understand of the curriculum and qualifications across Adult Learning.
- Well organised and able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent communication, listening & problem-solving skills.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.