Protocol are working with a fantastic FE College to recruit their new Group Finance Manager. This is a full time permanent opportunity that will see the successful candidate become a key member of the colleges management team. if you are looking for your next opportunity please read on and hit APPLY!
- Develop the Group capital plan and provide regular reports on Capital Projects and plans
- Provide financial expertise in the development of capital business cases
- Maintain an up to date set of financial regulations for each subsidiary company to ensure adequate financial controls are in place
- Carry out the full range of line management duties for staff in your area
- Accountable for planning, forecasting, implementing and managing pay and non-pay budgets to ensure that financial targets are met
The person & qualifications
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level (Level 6) or equivalent level of knowledge and experience
- Have experience managing and successfully deliver a complex set of programmes and projects
- Have a working knowledge of the educational specific funding regulations for Higher and further education settings
- Excellent leadership, decision making and interpersonal skills, including influencing, diplomacy and negotiation with independent organisations and stakeholders
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.