Protocol is seeking several Rapid Test Operatives based in London.
You will support the College with mandatory mass rapid Covid testing as directed by the DfE using Lateral Flow Device (LFD) rapid tests. These tests are simple to use, test subjects swab themselves, with a trained person supervising them, producing a result in around 30 minutes.
Successful candidates must:
- Have good communication and customer-facing skills
- Be happy to conduct COVID tests
- Be happy to work in a COVID test centre
- Be flexible and able to work shifts, Monday to Friday
- Have proof of right to work in the UK, proof of address and the details of at least one reference (most recent work history)
- Be willing to have a basic DBS conducted and a barred list check
- Be willing to work cross sites/at different locations depending on need.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.