Protocol are proudly supporting a training provider in Rotherham, looking for a number of new workers to fill the below roles across our 3 sites in Rotherham and Worksop.
- Team Leader / Quality Lead/s (£12-£14 p/h + holiday pay)
- Test Assistant/s (£9 p/h + holiday pay)
- Processer/s (£9 p/h + holiday pay)
All roles will be full time (37hrs per week) although part time will be considered if on a job share basis.
Full training provided by the government will be given.
Team Leader / Quality Lead
- Responsible for the overall on-site operations at the test site, including day-to-day workforce management;
- Running day-to-day operations including on-site workforce management, managing site health & safety and receiving and managing stock
- Setting up other team members on the NHS Test and Trace digital service
- Point of escalation for any issues on site, and escalates to local public health officials as appropriate
- Ensure adherence to defined testing processes throughout operations, and use of correct tests on test site (e.g. LFD and not PCR)
- Responsible for safety and security of the site
- If subjects raise any data privacy concerns, directs subjects to the Data Privacy Notice which explains how we will use their data
- Ensure quality assurance, incidents, risks mitigation across the testing service
- Implement appropriate quality assurance as defined by the programme
- Implement the incident and risk reporting system that is used within the mass testing programme
- Undertake testing staff competency and performance reviews
- Retain a weekly summary of your records and any lessons learned to report to DfE/DHSC
Provides guidance to subjects on swabbing as requested, and ensures cleaning of booths or sample collection station as well as;
- Directs subject to available testing stations and directs them to the exit when they are finished
- On hand to provide subject with additional verbal instructions if required
- Provides regular cleaning to testing stations throughout day (subjects are also asked to self-clean between each test)
Prepares test sample for analysis and interprets result as well as;
- Sets up sample for analysis, and pipettes reagent to sample
- Times the sample analysis
- Await and read result displayed, and mark it on device
- Provides to Results Recorder to upload to digital platform
The person & qualifications
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in further education OR
- Experience as a Covid-19 Testing Operative
- An enhanced DBS on the update service (or issued in last 12 months)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.