Protocol is delighted to be working with an education provider in the South West in the recruitment to the position of Quality Manager (Apprenticeships).
The post holder will work with a team of vocational management and academic staff in the delivery and development of high quality, learner and employer centred apprenticeship provision.
The post focusses on the continuous improvement of the quality of apprenticeships working directly with the Apprenticeship Hub and The Quality Team.
- Managing the delivery of new or poorly performing apprenticeship programmes to improve and ensure high quality of teaching, learning and assessment as well as outstanding levels of progress, achievement and progression.
- Lead and motivating staff to achieve KPIs.
- Contribute to the overall Apprenticeship Hub SAR and QIP. Assist in the implementation and monitoring of Apprenticeship Hub and faculty apprenticeship QIP actions.
- Support faculty managers in the writing of SARs and QIP and monitor the progress towards achievement of the identified actions in the faculty QIPs
The person & qualifications
- Assessors Award – new A Awards (TDLB D32/33), or willingness to work towards
- IQA qualification (desirable)
- Evidence and experience of writing effective Self-Assessment Reports and QIPs
- Knowledge and experience of current teaching, learning and assessment strategies for new apprenticeship standards
- Knowledge of ESFA and Ofsted requirements and experience of applying these to improve quality and to ensure compliance
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training, and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.