Protocol are delighted to be working with some of the leading training providers in the UK, delivering technical standards. We are sourcing UK-wide for Data, Software, and Infrastructure Trainers; all to be home based, with occasional office travel once restrictions lift.
- The delivery of training, to encourage accelerated learning and results in skills and knowledge applied into the workplace, acting as a mentor and coach to learners
- Plan and Manage the teaching of apprentices, as well as managing personal and business documentation including; delegation of results, expenses, review or documentation and reports
- Work closely with employers to help set imaginative and exciting work for the learner
The person & qualifications
- In depth knowledge and experience of apprenticeship standards
- Digital IT standards and requirements expertise
- Significant programme specific knowledge in any of these fields; Data Analyst (L4), Software Development (L4) or Data Technician (L3)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.