Protocol are delighted to be working on behalf of one of the UK’s leading training providers in order to recruit for their new Quality Director. You will lead on the development of their teaching and learning standards as well as being a crucial aspect of building their strategy moving forward. Our client are Ofsted grade 2 with the growth plan to get to Outstanding in the not to distant future.
- Further embed and reinforce a culture of high aspiration and achievement for all learners and staff
- Ensure that the Quality Assurance and Improvement Strategy and associated policies robustly assure and enhance quality standards
- Effective use of technology and data to monitor current performance, identify future innovation and drive forward excellence
- Support the Ofsted nominee and build capacity within the management and teaching teams to confidently approach inspections. Plan would be for the Director to become the nominee in the future
- Ensure arrangements are in place to secure strong outcomes in all regulatory inspections, evaluations, and assessments, adopting a positive and constructive approach to external regulatory bodies
- Help develop an innovative curriculum that will prepare learners for future jobs and allow them to exceed expectations
- Ensure that the curriculum offer supports and promotes coherent internal progression
- Ensure that our curriculum offer enhances our inclusiveness and accessibility for increasing numbers of learners with SEND needs
- Working with curriculum directors, drive the continuous improvement, development and delivery of all curriculum provision types
The person & qualifications
- Experience in a senior quality position previously
- Willingness to travel as and when expected
- Be passionate about what you do with the learner at the heart of everything you do
- Experience as an Ofsted nominee would be advantageous
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process.
As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.