Protocol are delighted to invite a skilled Roofing, Slating & Tiling Work Based Tutor to work as part of growing construction department for a college based in Greater Manchester.
We are seeking candidates who are passionate about roofing and have the drive and motivation to help learners to progress in their careers, increase their employability and support their personal development.
This role is a full time, permanent position.
- To support learners on apprenticeship programmes to successfully develop and evidence skills and competence in their roles.
- Conduct initial and diagnostic assessment activities and recruit with integrity
- Carry out Health & Safety reviews of work placements.
- Provide information, advice and guidance to both current and prospective learners and employers.
- To maintain documentation on learners in accordance with College and funding requirements.
- Deliver work based tutoring which promotes high levels of learner satisfaction and success, including embedding English and Maths into vocational delivery and planning
The person & qualifications
- A relevant professional teaching/training qualification
Minimum Level 2 Maths and English (GCSE Level C/4)
Qualification in Roof, Slating & Tiling to Level 2 or equivalent
TAQA Level 3 Assessor Qualification (D32, D33, or A1/A2)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process.
As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.