Protocol are currently recruiting for a full-time and permanent Brickwork lecturer to join a client of ours in the Fenland area of Cambridgeshire!
The College recruiting for this position is one of the largest providers of education and training in Norfolk and Cambridgeshire. They are looking to bolster their Construction department with an experienced Brickwork Lecturer or experienced Brickwork Industry professional. Offering in addition to the salary of £24,527 – £33,872 per annum, they are offering a bonus of up to £3,000 as a golden handshake and can support any relocators with an additional expenses package of up to £2,000!
- Prepares schemes and plans and conducts teaching/learning activities appropriate to the needs of the individual students in line with Health and Safety requirements.
- Prepares, marks and records relevant coursework and assessment.
- Tutors and guides students with regard to their academic progress.
- Contributes to student reports, records of achievement and references.
- Liaises with appropriate employers and external bodies.
- Teach on a range of course/programmes within the area.
The person & qualifications
- Level 3 Construction or equivalent
- Holds a relevant teaching qualification or is committed to obtaining one at level 5 within the first 3 years of employment.
- Up-to-date experience in education/training or proven industry experience
- A DBS on the update service or dated in the previous 12 months through Protocol
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process.
As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.